During these unprecedented times, we are all on edge. Social distancing helps slow the spread of the virus, but it also makes us stir crazy! McCormick & Sons Insurance Agency, Inc. has prepared a few ideas that will keep you and your family entertained!
1. Garden Preparation: Have you been dreaming of having your own fresh vegetables? Now is a great time to start your own garden. Choose a place with ample sunlight, till up the ground, and fertilize in order to prepare for planting.
2. Learn a New Hobby: If you have always wanted to learn how to crochet or try your hand at woodworking, now is the time! YouTube can provide you with some great tutorials!
3. Declutter and Organize: Let’s face it we all hate clutter, but with little time in the day we usually don’t get around to it. With all this extra time at home, we have plenty of time to declutter and organize our home and garage!
4. Spring Cleaning: Now is the perfect time to deep clean your home, inside and out! Scrub the floors, wash the walls, clean out the pantry and fridge, power wash the deck, and clean up your yard!
5. Small Home Improvements: Stop putting your small projects on the back burner! Grab a paint brush and paint the spare room. Finish the trim around your home, or retile your bathroom floor. Small projects like these are easy to do and will keep you busy!
The world is changing on a daily basis. Just remember, we are all in this together and together we will get through this. Stay safe, stay healthy, and above all just STAY HOME!